Friday, May 15, 2015

A Minor Absence

So... seems that SOMEHOW despite me not posting on this blog at all for like a year that you all are still finding ways to get page views up on here, even as of MAY 15TH!!!! So recent. 
 So...without further ado...

I am bringing back my blogger officially! 

For those of you who do the tumble:

I feel that I need to update you all on my current status as an artist and a person. I worked really hard for a year after I graduated, and then I got a job as a Storyboard Revisionist at BentoBox on the show Bob's Burgers (hooray!!). I have been working on Bob's for almost 12 months now. Getting to be a revisionist on a prime time show means that what I do is more like character layout, along with storyboarding and editing, so I have learned more than I ever would have hoped to learn while having a revisionist job.  There are many other opportunities that the Bob's crew has given me, which I am eternally grateful for, but I will tell you all more about those later. :) 

For now, I'm reposting somewhat recent art on here to catch you all up. I'm going to try to make an effort to do it every Friday. I hope you all tune in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment